2021 OJIBWAY CAMP REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Group sizes have been reduced to 16 campers per group + 2 counsellors for a maximum of 18.
- Lunch is included for all groups.
- Campers need to be dropped off at the new tents behind the movie hut
- Parents need to sign and present a camper health pass at the beginning of every camp day. Health passes can be picked up at the office beforehand or can be picked up at our check-in desk.
- All campers (except MITs) and staff will be required to wear masks inside. Please make sure that you send your children/grandchildren with extra masks in case they get wet, dirty or damaged.
- We can provide masks at a cost of $2 a mask
- Equipment will be regularly sanitized and staff will be trained to maintain Ontario COVID-19 protocols.
- MITs: 2018
- Minnows: 2016, 2017
- Snaps: 2014, 2015
- Rattlers: 2012, 2013
- Hurricanes: 2010, 2011
- Seniors: 2007, 2008, 2009
- Camp Begins: Monday, July 5
- Camp Ends: Friday August 27th
- MEMBERS: Members in good standing may register their children for camp beginning May 1 2021.
- GRANDPARENTS: Grandparents may register their grandchildren for Ojibway Camp beginning May 1 2021 when ALL of the following apply:
- The grandchildren’s parents are not members of the Ojibway Club.
- The grandchildren’s parents are not present in Pointe au Baril.
- The grandparents are caring for the grandchildren.
- The grandparents are members in good standing.
- Guests are defined as children who are cottage guests temporarily residing with Members in good standing for a maximum of 2 weeks.
HOW TO REGISTER
For any additional questions, please contact Scott Ballon, Recreation Manager at email@example.com.
- 2021 CAMP BOOKLET
- July 2021 Activity Camp Calendar
- 2021 CAMP REGISTRATION HOW-TO REGISTER
- 2021 REGISTER NOW FOR CAMP
Can't wait to see you!
Enjoy great memories of Ojibway Club Kids Camp !!!!
August 2018: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaQ3mtgxPv0