Every summer the Ojibway Club employs about 50 people, ages 15 and up. Some, like the maintenance staff, begin in May and work through September. The recreation staff starts a week before Camp opens and finishes on the last day of camp.
Please find the various job applications below. If you're interested, please fill in the appropriate application and send it to the address on the form. You may just be on the way to the best summer job of your life! Suitably qualified children of active members are given priority status in the application process.
As of the end of January, a few Operations openings are still available for this summer and we encourage you to apply soon. The deadline for applications for these positions has been extended to March 1, 2017.
- 2017 Operations Staff Application Form
- 2017 CIT Application Form
- 2017 Recreation Program Staff Application - ALL POSITIONS FILLED FOR 2017
Internships are available to the children of Members who are 14-16 years old. One week internships at the Club are in the areas of Maintenance, Grocery Store, Gift Shop, Office, Kitchen and Snack Bar. These opportunities provide valuable work experience for teenagers who are just starting to build their résumés. Interns are paid $50/week and positions are filled on a first come, first served basis. 15 year olds are given priority.
Interested applicants should fill in the Intern Application below and email it to Tamara Finch email@example.com.
Expectations of Ojibway Employees
- Expectations for all Ojibway Rec Staff
- Expectations for Ojibway Recreation Head
- Expectations for Assistant Rec Head
- Expectations for Swimming Instructors
- Expectations for Canoeing, Kayaking Instructors
- Expectations for Arts+Crafts Instructors
- Expectations for all Ojibway Rec Counsellors
- CIT Feedback Forms